The St Ralph Sherwin Catholic Multi Academy Trust’s schools all strive to provide a safe, secure, and challenging learning environment in which children feel respected and happy.
We aim to ensure that all children receive a high-quality, well-rounded education.
They are encouraged to be happy, healthy, confident, self-sufficient, and motivated learners. We work hard to ensure our curriculum instils a love of learning in our students and to encourage them to strive for excellence in all parts of school life.
Our curriculum is designed to
- promote the highest standards of teaching and learning;
- provide a rich and stimulating curriculum;
- encourage the development of self-confidence, self-discipline and healthy living;
- respect all cultures, religions and beliefs;
- welcome the involvement of parents; and
- provide an environment where all feel safe from bullying and discrimination.
Please use the submenu to understand more about the curriculum offer at our school.